With proper management, pastures represent one of the best, as well as less expensive, sources of feed for your animals. Whether grazed or taken for hay, Forage First® forage grasses and legumes offer high yield potential, optimum nutritional values, improved disease resistance and increased stand persistence. Planting a new pasture is a commitment to maximizing the productivity of your land, and Forage First® Premium Forages will help you achieve your goal.
Click here to download our Forage First Premium Mixes Brochure here
All Forage First® mixtures contain formulations of top performing forage varieties. Each variety contributes improved yield potential, higher nutritional value and increased stand life. That’s because all Forage First® varieties are backed by years of research and development.
Forage First® Mixes offer:
- Premium blends of top-performing forage grass varieties
- High-yielding forage formulations with excellent nutritional value
- Little to no endophyte fungus (endophyte-free)
- Ability to be productive during rotational grazing
- Improving quality hay production
- Tolerance to heavy traffic
- Excellent regrowth